Friday, February 11, 2011

NASCAR Prediction

I've been thinking about it all off season, and this NASCAR season will be one hell of a season. Here's my projected top 10 as how it'll be at the end of the year
1. Jimmie Johnson- There really is no stopping this guy. As long as he has Chad on his box he's good to go for six.
2. Kevin Harvick- Simple, Budweiser, get money, get paid, go fast win.
3. Denny Hamlin- The young charger was really bringing it towards the end of '10 look for the same in '11.
4. Tony Stewart- (my favorite driver) Third year as a owner/driver, excuses are out. Needs to finish the year, unlike last.
5. Kasey Kahne- Wow, this guy is in actually good equipment.
6. Kyle Busch- He'll never go away, look for him to stay around for awhile.
7. Jamie Mcmurrey- Several big wins last year, look for him to have more.
8. Juan Pablo Montoya- as much I hate him, I really think he'll finally break the top ten this year.
9. Joey Lagano- Yes! It's time for this boy to become a man.
10. Jeff Gordon- For some reason, I'm not feeling a good season for him this year after that piss poor Chase.

By the way, doesn't nascar.com look more slick this year, I like it.

Stay hard, y'all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well have to wait and see.

Chris said...

My brother-in-law loves NASCAR. Followed